blackaltis - 412

My Toyota uses: Shell cylinder oil, Shell fuel (sometimes ExxonMobil), runs on 16" Bridgestone MY-01 Sports Tourer, has the broquet fuel charger fitted, Cool n Lite tinting, Hella horn n has a front strut bar fitted!

Saturday, August 05, 2006

Sheares Bridge Run: my # tag is also my car #!!!

I went to register for the Sheares Bridge run organised by SAFRA. It is also held concurrently with the AHM (Army Half Marathon: 22km). Errrrr....b4 I go any further, I signed up for the non-competitive 10km run! Not ready for the half marathon yet! Depending on my schedule and if all goes well, might try for the StanChart Half Marathon in Dec this yr.
My CG mbr told me abt it and I thought I wld be too late to register. Called up SAFRA and drove to the Telok Blangah clubhse to register. The receptionist was a rather kind middle-aged lady. A bit kan cheong spider type! When she gave me the # tag, it was numbered 398. I then asked if she cld give me a couple of #s down the line so tt i can have my car # as my tag. She said ok!
The T-shirt is quite nice. Asked for an XL. I was quite frustrated with my 2 orientation Tshirts given by NIE as they are rather tight! ARGHHHHH......they said they do not have bigger sizes! Oh well, I can let Angela wear them.
Well, gtg read up my lecture materials. Also want to catch the Hungarian GP qualifying this evening. Tomorrow is race day. Will be going to Melissa's (my niece) pl 2mw as it is her 12th bday. Many happy returns girlie! May u do well in your upcoming PSLE!!!
I'll b back...........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




MY Links!
[ Aaron ]
[ Bibiana ]
[ Christine ]
[ Chloe ]
[ Crystal ]
[ Ee Lee ]
[ Frederica ]
[ Hai Song ]
[ Hwee Ying ]
[ Jeslyn]
[ Jingyu]
[ Joanne ]
[ Li Qing ]
[ Mui Jie ]
[ Shania ]
[ Tricia ]
[ Wee Hwa ]
[ Wenjun ]
[ Winnie ]
[ Yu Xuan ]