blackaltis - 412

My Toyota uses: Shell cylinder oil, Shell fuel (sometimes ExxonMobil), runs on 16" Bridgestone MY-01 Sports Tourer, has the broquet fuel charger fitted, Cool n Lite tinting, Hella horn n has a front strut bar fitted!

Monday, June 02, 2008

Post marathon recovery...

My thigh muscles are aching but not as bad as I had expected. Been doing lots of stretching and I think walking down the stairs or downslopes are a torture. Went to CSC for a dip in the pool and it helpe quite a fair bit. I am now thinking of the Passion Run this coming sunday and I wonder if I can recover in time for that. 15k might seem to be kid's play once you have conquered 3 halves and 1 full but I am not taking any chances. If I need to walk most of the journey so be it. So what then after my 1st successful marathon attempt? I am even more 'addicted' to running! The sense of satisfaction is great. Knowing that I ran the distance equivalent to the PIE from one end to the other makes me want to do it all over again with an improved timing....anyone game enough to join me???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




MY Links!
[ Aaron ]
[ Bibiana ]
[ Christine ]
[ Chloe ]
[ Crystal ]
[ Ee Lee ]
[ Frederica ]
[ Hai Song ]
[ Hwee Ying ]
[ Jeslyn]
[ Jingyu]
[ Joanne ]
[ Li Qing ]
[ Mui Jie ]
[ Shania ]
[ Tricia ]
[ Wee Hwa ]
[ Wenjun ]
[ Winnie ]
[ Yu Xuan ]