blackaltis - 412

My Toyota uses: Shell cylinder oil, Shell fuel (sometimes ExxonMobil), runs on 16" Bridgestone MY-01 Sports Tourer, has the broquet fuel charger fitted, Cool n Lite tinting, Hella horn n has a front strut bar fitted!

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Found a way to dispose my old running shoes

Just when I was thinking how I can dispose my old running shoes, I saw on the SG runners forum that Running Lab is having a charity drive for the month of July. They will take in old shoes in exchange for a $50 voucher that is valid for a month. Though I do not need to purchase any at the moment, I feel that my shoes can be donated for a good cause rather than being 'scrapped'. At least I know that it will be 'exported' to Third World countries just like some of our older cars.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




MY Links!
[ Aaron ]
[ Bibiana ]
[ Christine ]
[ Chloe ]
[ Crystal ]
[ Ee Lee ]
[ Frederica ]
[ Hai Song ]
[ Hwee Ying ]
[ Jeslyn]
[ Jingyu]
[ Joanne ]
[ Li Qing ]
[ Mui Jie ]
[ Shania ]
[ Tricia ]
[ Wee Hwa ]
[ Wenjun ]
[ Winnie ]
[ Yu Xuan ]