blackaltis - 412

My Toyota uses: Shell cylinder oil, Shell fuel (sometimes ExxonMobil), runs on 16" Bridgestone MY-01 Sports Tourer, has the broquet fuel charger fitted, Cool n Lite tinting, Hella horn n has a front strut bar fitted!

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Not feeling well

Since yesterday afternoon, I have not been feeling well. After my group meeting, I felt like I was running a temperature and it peaked to 38.5 when I got home. Had a short rest after swallowing 2 panadols and it got better. However, I still felt a little tired. This afternoon, it came back again. I guess there must be some virus going around as 2 of my other course mates also fell ill. Thankfully I do not have classes tomorrow so I can revise my stuff from home. Seems that I can only resume running next week. Speaking of which, I clocked in my worst timing for the SBR last sunday. Basically, the whole route was so cramped and the trail portion from Fort Rd to the Marina Barrage was simply energy-sapping. The frustration soared when the Padang was so muddy and crowded which dirtied my shoes of which I am thankful I did not wear the newer Adistar. Now to look towards finishing within the 5h30m for the SCSM.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




MY Links!
[ Aaron ]
[ Bibiana ]
[ Christine ]
[ Chloe ]
[ Crystal ]
[ Ee Lee ]
[ Frederica ]
[ Hai Song ]
[ Hwee Ying ]
[ Jeslyn]
[ Jingyu]
[ Joanne ]
[ Li Qing ]
[ Mui Jie ]
[ Shania ]
[ Tricia ]
[ Wee Hwa ]
[ Wenjun ]
[ Winnie ]
[ Yu Xuan ]