blackaltis - 412

My Toyota uses: Shell cylinder oil, Shell fuel (sometimes ExxonMobil), runs on 16" Bridgestone MY-01 Sports Tourer, has the broquet fuel charger fitted, Cool n Lite tinting, Hella horn n has a front strut bar fitted!

Saturday, September 20, 2008

77 days to the SCSM 08

I just went for a 2 hr running session earlier. Basically, the hot an humid weather did not help but it sure felt great to have a good sweating session. As the title suggests, i have just about 77 days to the highlight of all running events: the Stanchart Sg Marathon. As this is my 2nd marathon, I intend to improve my timing from what I achieved in the Sundown Marathon in May. Initially I set the target of 5hr 30min. Depending on how my training progresses, I might revise or leave my target unchanged. Looking at the route, it does not that boring Marina section but this time round, full marathoners will have to run much further along the East Coast section right up to the sailing centre. At least there is the the sea breeze to look forward to but if there are sights of people having a BBQ or breakfast along the way, that is sure to cause some stir in my tummy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




MY Links!
[ Aaron ]
[ Bibiana ]
[ Christine ]
[ Chloe ]
[ Crystal ]
[ Ee Lee ]
[ Frederica ]
[ Hai Song ]
[ Hwee Ying ]
[ Jeslyn]
[ Jingyu]
[ Joanne ]
[ Li Qing ]
[ Mui Jie ]
[ Shania ]
[ Tricia ]
[ Wee Hwa ]
[ Wenjun ]
[ Winnie ]
[ Yu Xuan ]