blackaltis - 412

My Toyota uses: Shell cylinder oil, Shell fuel (sometimes ExxonMobil), runs on 16" Bridgestone MY-01 Sports Tourer, has the broquet fuel charger fitted, Cool n Lite tinting, Hella horn n has a front strut bar fitted!

Monday, November 24, 2008

I am back

After a week's absence I am back. Well, basically the HDD gave problems and it had to be replaced. Damage was 99 bucks for a 250GB and another 50bucks for labour. However, it is not fully functional yet and I have yet to reinstall the office applications. Thankfully, I can surf the net...
Finished my last paper Algebra 1 last thursday and it was managable. Though there were some parts which were quite difficult, it was ok on the whole. Now the wait till around Christmas when the results will be released then...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




MY Links!
[ Aaron ]
[ Bibiana ]
[ Christine ]
[ Chloe ]
[ Crystal ]
[ Ee Lee ]
[ Frederica ]
[ Hai Song ]
[ Hwee Ying ]
[ Jeslyn]
[ Jingyu]
[ Joanne ]
[ Li Qing ]
[ Mui Jie ]
[ Shania ]
[ Tricia ]
[ Wee Hwa ]
[ Wenjun ]
[ Winnie ]
[ Yu Xuan ]