blackaltis - 412

My Toyota uses: Shell cylinder oil, Shell fuel (sometimes ExxonMobil), runs on 16" Bridgestone MY-01 Sports Tourer, has the broquet fuel charger fitted, Cool n Lite tinting, Hella horn n has a front strut bar fitted!

Monday, December 22, 2008

I had a very gd workout

After warming up, I went to the 30 storey block opposite and began my climb. Compared to the stairs of my block, this other one seemed to have a greater gradient. With each step I took, it felt as if I took a little more vis-a-vis that of 2 days ago. Along the way, i spotted many unusual items. Graffiti on the walls, laundry being hung out to dry, residents with green fingers based on the many potted plants I saw. There were also 2 pairs of 'love birds' who decided to sit on the stairs away from prying eyes to have some private time of their own. Imagine their reaction when they saw 'the roadrunner' scaling the stairs! Not once but twice. Yes, I scaled the 30 storey building twice with a short break in between. I think this is a good way to train on rainy days when I cannot run outdoors.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




MY Links!
[ Aaron ]
[ Bibiana ]
[ Christine ]
[ Chloe ]
[ Crystal ]
[ Ee Lee ]
[ Frederica ]
[ Hai Song ]
[ Hwee Ying ]
[ Jeslyn]
[ Jingyu]
[ Joanne ]
[ Li Qing ]
[ Mui Jie ]
[ Shania ]
[ Tricia ]
[ Wee Hwa ]
[ Wenjun ]
[ Winnie ]
[ Yu Xuan ]