blackaltis - 412

My Toyota uses: Shell cylinder oil, Shell fuel (sometimes ExxonMobil), runs on 16" Bridgestone MY-01 Sports Tourer, has the broquet fuel charger fitted, Cool n Lite tinting, Hella horn n has a front strut bar fitted!

Saturday, February 07, 2009

Pre-race jitters

I usually have pre-race jitters regardles of whatever event I am going to participate in. Whether it is running the full marathon of 42km or just a simple 10k running event, I usually have the jitters on the eve of the event. Perhaps it is my excitement level that is building up? It is especially so when it comes to me taking part for the very 1st time.
Tomorrow is the National Vertical Marathon. I signed up for it as I wanted to experience it first-hand. Heard many stories of people getting slight dizziness and the feeling of floating once past the 40-something storey. However, like in all races, I aim to give my best shot and enjoy myself.
So glad that I have finished my e-learning report for ALS101 as it is quite a ......oh well, don't complain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




MY Links!
[ Aaron ]
[ Bibiana ]
[ Christine ]
[ Chloe ]
[ Crystal ]
[ Ee Lee ]
[ Frederica ]
[ Hai Song ]
[ Hwee Ying ]
[ Jeslyn]
[ Jingyu]
[ Joanne ]
[ Li Qing ]
[ Mui Jie ]
[ Shania ]
[ Tricia ]
[ Wee Hwa ]
[ Wenjun ]
[ Winnie ]
[ Yu Xuan ]