blackaltis - 412

My Toyota uses: Shell cylinder oil, Shell fuel (sometimes ExxonMobil), runs on 16" Bridgestone MY-01 Sports Tourer, has the broquet fuel charger fitted, Cool n Lite tinting, Hella horn n has a front strut bar fitted!

Friday, May 29, 2009

Eve of Sundown Marathon 09

It is finally here. I am not referring to the H1N1 virus of course. The overnight marathon takes place in just a little more than 24 hrs from now. Basically, on the eve of my past 2 marathons and even all my half marathons, I have that kind of 'pre-exam jitters'. However, once the starting horn goes and I click start on my Polar Running Computer, it gets exciting. The process is tough both physically and mentally but the end result is simply great. Unlike some exams where you can do some last minute cramming, it is not possible for running. Consistency is key and I have not been that consistent due to other commitments. However, there is always the next marathon to look forward to. Look out for my report on my 2nd night and 3rd full marathon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




MY Links!
[ Aaron ]
[ Bibiana ]
[ Christine ]
[ Chloe ]
[ Crystal ]
[ Ee Lee ]
[ Frederica ]
[ Hai Song ]
[ Hwee Ying ]
[ Jeslyn]
[ Jingyu]
[ Joanne ]
[ Li Qing ]
[ Mui Jie ]
[ Shania ]
[ Tricia ]
[ Wee Hwa ]
[ Wenjun ]
[ Winnie ]
[ Yu Xuan ]