blackaltis - 412

My Toyota uses: Shell cylinder oil, Shell fuel (sometimes ExxonMobil), runs on 16" Bridgestone MY-01 Sports Tourer, has the broquet fuel charger fitted, Cool n Lite tinting, Hella horn n has a front strut bar fitted!

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

A whole new look

After much consultation with an expert and in-depth overhaul, I got a new blog. But this expert did an excellent job in helping me transfer whatever tt was from the friendster one here. In fact, 1 of the deciding factors was the availablity of the tag board. It appeared tt the friendster one is not very user friendly in this aspect. As such, I 'upgraded' to using blogger. Many thanks to this blogging expert.

So pls take note: my friendster blog has been laid to rest. Pls delete all links to that old 1 and link to this blogger one with immediate effect.

It is like I traded in my old Civic to my current Altis. Ha ha! Me and my cars again! The next thing I might be planning is to include some photos.

Ok, time to hit the sack. Can hear my bed and pillow calling me. The moment I smell my sleeping gas-filled pillow, I will start meditating horizontally almost at an instant!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




MY Links!
[ Aaron ]
[ Bibiana ]
[ Christine ]
[ Chloe ]
[ Crystal ]
[ Ee Lee ]
[ Frederica ]
[ Hai Song ]
[ Hwee Ying ]
[ Jeslyn]
[ Jingyu]
[ Joanne ]
[ Li Qing ]
[ Mui Jie ]
[ Shania ]
[ Tricia ]
[ Wee Hwa ]
[ Wenjun ]
[ Winnie ]
[ Yu Xuan ]