blackaltis - 412

My Toyota uses: Shell cylinder oil, Shell fuel (sometimes ExxonMobil), runs on 16" Bridgestone MY-01 Sports Tourer, has the broquet fuel charger fitted, Cool n Lite tinting, Hella horn n has a front strut bar fitted!

Saturday, November 11, 2006

a cosy sat aftn




For the third consecutive day, it rained quite heavily in the aftn. I really wanted to take an afternoon nap but had to get on with my research paper. As 'post' time, i have crossed the 30% mark and shld be able to cross 50% after dinner. N the rain also disrupted my desire to put in some mileage into my shoes.
Went to Sg Swimg Club this morning to sign the transfer for my mbrship. Settled the final bill and now i need to wait 2 mths for the approval of transfer and sale to go through. It really makes me wonder why do they need 2 mths. However, i m glad tt at least i mged to get rid of another liability. So although i kind of miss going there to chill out, i m thankful tt the CSC opp my place is so much cheaper to maintain. N the best part is tt i only need to cross the rd to go to CSC compared to having to drive 25km.
The mtr show at Suntec is on again. I m quite half hearted if i shld go cos there doesn't seem 2 hav tt many new car models being launched. In fact, the highlight of the show wld be the stunt performance driving by the famous Russel Swift. He can park a car without using reverse gear n in just 6secs. Needless to say, it took him abt 10yrs to perfect tt skill. WOnder how many cars did he smash up n how many tyres he shredded!! Beside, he can also drive with 2 wheels off the road. (see pic above) Of course i do not aim to learn those skills!!
I have a couple of photos from the mtr show 2 yrs ago. Let me try if i can post the video clip of the "parallel parking in 6sec".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




MY Links!
[ Aaron ]
[ Bibiana ]
[ Christine ]
[ Chloe ]
[ Crystal ]
[ Ee Lee ]
[ Frederica ]
[ Hai Song ]
[ Hwee Ying ]
[ Jeslyn]
[ Jingyu]
[ Joanne ]
[ Li Qing ]
[ Mui Jie ]
[ Shania ]
[ Tricia ]
[ Wee Hwa ]
[ Wenjun ]
[ Winnie ]
[ Yu Xuan ]