blackaltis - 412

My Toyota uses: Shell cylinder oil, Shell fuel (sometimes ExxonMobil), runs on 16" Bridgestone MY-01 Sports Tourer, has the broquet fuel charger fitted, Cool n Lite tinting, Hella horn n has a front strut bar fitted!

Saturday, November 04, 2006

Having music while studying.....

I dunno abt majority of u but i find tt i tend to be more productive when i have some form of background music as i m doing my work. I can be typing my essay, working on pwt slides, reading my english materials or practising my maths with some light music in the background. However, i must emphasize tt the kind of music is impt. Other than techno n heavy metal, i dun mind the others. Contemporary, jazz, soft rock, instrumental, gospel, oldies etc etc.....
Some may aruge tt certain kind of music is proven to be effective. However there are always two sides to the story. I have a freind who will inevitably listen the rhythm n follow the drum beats. That's bcos he plays the drums in church! Some others must have complete silence whilst others cannot have instrumental music especially after meals as it becomes a tranquilizer!
My parents have asked me before tt if certain kind of music proves to be beneficial then in the exam hall they shld be playing music! Maybe tt explains why my results is only average all these years cos the exam hall is too quiet for me! Perhaps they shld have separate exam halls for those who work better with music!! I m definitely one of them even though i CANNOT play any musical instruments.
Hope the weather stays this way 4 the rest of the day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




MY Links!
[ Aaron ]
[ Bibiana ]
[ Christine ]
[ Chloe ]
[ Crystal ]
[ Ee Lee ]
[ Frederica ]
[ Hai Song ]
[ Hwee Ying ]
[ Jeslyn]
[ Jingyu]
[ Joanne ]
[ Li Qing ]
[ Mui Jie ]
[ Shania ]
[ Tricia ]
[ Wee Hwa ]
[ Wenjun ]
[ Winnie ]
[ Yu Xuan ]