blackaltis - 412

My Toyota uses: Shell cylinder oil, Shell fuel (sometimes ExxonMobil), runs on 16" Bridgestone MY-01 Sports Tourer, has the broquet fuel charger fitted, Cool n Lite tinting, Hella horn n has a front strut bar fitted!

Friday, October 27, 2006

Shocking n tragic news...

As I was driving to NIE this morning, I received a piece of shocking n tragic news. One of my cousins passed away suddenly early this morning. Not sure of the cause but by the time he was rushed to Changi Gen Hospital, the emergency team of doctors cld not revive him. Immediately, i called my brother n he too was rather shocked.
This cousin of mine is only 35 yrs old (young) n he is a father of 4 children. It is going to be quite an uphill task for his wife having to look after the 4 children. Can imagine the emotional n financial strain. At least my cousin n his wife r both doctors so i think the financial aspect is not tt bad. I m rather worried for my aunt as my cousin is her fav son. I dun think she is taking it well.
This proved to me tt life is short. I thank the Lord tt my cousin is a believer in Christ n he is now safely in the arms of our Lord n Saviour. We grew up together since young n this cousin of mine is also a car fanatic lyk myself. At every family gathering, we will always talk abt the one n only topic which is cars cars cars.....I sure wld miss him.
As such, i urge non-believers out there to put your life in the Lord's hands. John 3;16 says: "For God so loved the world tt He gave His only Son n whoever trusts in Him shall not perish but have eternal life".
Lyks like i will not join my CG friends tonight at Mind Cafe as i wld be going to the wake. I think one of the most appropriate psalms right now wld be Psm 23.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




MY Links!
[ Aaron ]
[ Bibiana ]
[ Christine ]
[ Chloe ]
[ Crystal ]
[ Ee Lee ]
[ Frederica ]
[ Hai Song ]
[ Hwee Ying ]
[ Jeslyn]
[ Jingyu]
[ Joanne ]
[ Li Qing ]
[ Mui Jie ]
[ Shania ]
[ Tricia ]
[ Wee Hwa ]
[ Wenjun ]
[ Winnie ]
[ Yu Xuan ]