blackaltis - 412

My Toyota uses: Shell cylinder oil, Shell fuel (sometimes ExxonMobil), runs on 16" Bridgestone MY-01 Sports Tourer, has the broquet fuel charger fitted, Cool n Lite tinting, Hella horn n has a front strut bar fitted!

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

I was supposed to get up early this morning to go for a dawn run with my brother but we called it off. Cos we slept rather late last night as we had quite a bit of stuff to do. He was to have brought me on a new route from Bt Batok to NIE. We were to run parallel to the MRT line and then turn right onto Jln Bahar. The total distance is 21km which is the dist we r running on dec 3rd for the stanchart half marathon. Nonetheless, i ran my own 21km route ard Bt Batok estate. It took me 2hrs 10min and 34secs. The 1st 15km was ok but the last 6km was the toughest part. By then I was feeling the strain but with the end pt in mind, i pressed on and finished it. Though my legs feel a bit lyk jelly now, i can still walk! It was a great sweating session. Oh, not 4getting tt I go running to relieve stress too.
Went to Tiong Bahru FC for lunch today. The queue at the '178 lor mee' stall was longgggg. Nvm, will try tt some other day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




MY Links!
[ Aaron ]
[ Bibiana ]
[ Christine ]
[ Chloe ]
[ Crystal ]
[ Ee Lee ]
[ Frederica ]
[ Hai Song ]
[ Hwee Ying ]
[ Jeslyn]
[ Jingyu]
[ Joanne ]
[ Li Qing ]
[ Mui Jie ]
[ Shania ]
[ Tricia ]
[ Wee Hwa ]
[ Wenjun ]
[ Winnie ]
[ Yu Xuan ]