blackaltis - 412

My Toyota uses: Shell cylinder oil, Shell fuel (sometimes ExxonMobil), runs on 16" Bridgestone MY-01 Sports Tourer, has the broquet fuel charger fitted, Cool n Lite tinting, Hella horn n has a front strut bar fitted!

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

I remember watching a show abt two siblings who fell out with each other over some domestic issues. It was quite heart wrenching for both of them and those around them as they were really close. If one rejoices over stg, the other would be there to share the joy. Likewise, if one cries, the other shares the burden. The tension built up was so intense that strong words, sharp critisms and hurting phrases were used. However, both came to realise that who started it all, who reacted in whichever way is immaterial. What mattered was they patched up, sorted out their differences, buried the hatchet and moved on. I looked at that unfortunate incident as a blessing in disguise because it was due to this setback that made the siblings even stronger than before. Like gold that is tested in fire, it is only through trials and tribulations that will determine the strength of a relationship. In that show, one sibling said this, " Words once said out cannot be taken back. But what goes in one ear will go out the other." How sweet to forget and filter out the negative and retain the positive. Rather than focusing on the negative and majoring in on the minors, why not focus on the positive? So I advoate the importance of managing one's emotions. It is very easy to point the accusing finger at others but it is very hard to say the word sorry. It is even harder to say the word forgive. But it is when we swallow our pride and ask God for forgiveness and come unto Him in humility will the Holy Spirit fill us with the peace and joy again.
Ok, now for some joyous stuff. I went to The Mind Cafe with 4 P6s earlier. They deserved a gd break 4 working hard. Since the haze was so bad today, it was a wise choice staying indoors. It was fun playing the games available. They enjoyed themselves just as much as I did. Sometimes I just wish I was their age again so that I have no worries after my exams. But I passed that stage long ago. If time and opportunities permit, maybe we cld have another outing again and more cld join in provided their folks approve. So my students also saw the younger side of me when I joined in the laughter, jokes and gamesmanship with them. Like I mentioned, we all share a common title: they are students n i m a student teacher. I especially like the game "First Hand" as in a card showing some hand gestures is opened and the last one to do the hand gesture is the loser. Some of the gestures can be done but some cant. So if the gesture cant be done, u have to cross ur arms and put ur palm on your shoulders. Imagine the funny sights that occur when mistakes are made. Myself included!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




MY Links!
[ Aaron ]
[ Bibiana ]
[ Christine ]
[ Chloe ]
[ Crystal ]
[ Ee Lee ]
[ Frederica ]
[ Hai Song ]
[ Hwee Ying ]
[ Jeslyn]
[ Jingyu]
[ Joanne ]
[ Li Qing ]
[ Mui Jie ]
[ Shania ]
[ Tricia ]
[ Wee Hwa ]
[ Wenjun ]
[ Winnie ]
[ Yu Xuan ]