blackaltis - 412

My Toyota uses: Shell cylinder oil, Shell fuel (sometimes ExxonMobil), runs on 16" Bridgestone MY-01 Sports Tourer, has the broquet fuel charger fitted, Cool n Lite tinting, Hella horn n has a front strut bar fitted!

Friday, October 13, 2006

TGIF!!!

Thank God It's Friday! Hopefully this weekend the air quality will be favourable. Been rather busy this week so I could only run once! Although I have some readings to go through, I think it should not take up too much time. Moreover, I need to re-look at some of my materials for English and Maths.

This morning after class while waiting for my other course mates to finish up their gp assgn, I was going through my maths so that there would be less to do over the wkend. We were at Tiong Bahru Plaza McD for almost 2hrs. The reason for mtg there is becos we wanted to patronise the stalls at the newly rebuilt Tiong Bahru Mkt and FC. But the skies opened up and we had to change our venue. I parked at the multi-storey car park opposite as it was cheaper. Since the coupon was expiring, I had to use Jon's small little umbrella to get to the car. It was quite windy and though I had an umbrella, I still got wet! That is why I never liked using umbreallas. If the rain is heavy, I would try to wait in the shelter for as long as possible. If it was drizzling, I would just walk a little faster. Occasionally, I have made dashes in the rain as there was no choice.

There's no CG mtg tonight. So Angela and I thought of going to the club for dinner but we got to be home before 9 cos she wants to catch the 9pm show on ch 8. I have stopped watching since the beginning of this year as I find these serials very addictive. All it takes is for you to watch less than an episode and you will be hooked! Last year, I was practically hooked to the 7pm show on ch 8 (Tong2 Xin1 Yuan2). I followed ALL 100 episodes! But thankfully it concluded just b4 school started so I could concentrate on my daily stuff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




MY Links!
[ Aaron ]
[ Bibiana ]
[ Christine ]
[ Chloe ]
[ Crystal ]
[ Ee Lee ]
[ Frederica ]
[ Hai Song ]
[ Hwee Ying ]
[ Jeslyn]
[ Jingyu]
[ Joanne ]
[ Li Qing ]
[ Mui Jie ]
[ Shania ]
[ Tricia ]
[ Wee Hwa ]
[ Wenjun ]
[ Winnie ]
[ Yu Xuan ]