blackaltis - 412

My Toyota uses: Shell cylinder oil, Shell fuel (sometimes ExxonMobil), runs on 16" Bridgestone MY-01 Sports Tourer, has the broquet fuel charger fitted, Cool n Lite tinting, Hella horn n has a front strut bar fitted!

Friday, October 06, 2006

Had a hectic week....



Above: The punch of victory

Finally, I can relax a little this weekend though I got to rush up some reports, reflections and other stuff. Today's maths was quite alright. Had expected it to be much tougher but it was on the whole managable. However, I am not quite sure abt some of the answers but what is on my mind right now is to get over my educational psychology reports and reflections.

Decided to take a break from overwhelming all of you with scenery and nature shots. I was comtemplating what photos should I post. After some deliberation, I decided to post something which is of my interest. The scarlet car shows none other than my favourite F1 driver, Schumi punching the air in victory after claiming the checkered flag! The Japanese GP this weekend would be exciting but you never know what might happen until the first car crosses the finish line. Qualifying well on sat is one thing, performing well on sunday is another matter.

Similarly, doing consistently well throughout the year is essential but when it comes to the final test/exam, how one performs on the actual day is the ultimate test.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




MY Links!
[ Aaron ]
[ Bibiana ]
[ Christine ]
[ Chloe ]
[ Crystal ]
[ Ee Lee ]
[ Frederica ]
[ Hai Song ]
[ Hwee Ying ]
[ Jeslyn]
[ Jingyu]
[ Joanne ]
[ Li Qing ]
[ Mui Jie ]
[ Shania ]
[ Tricia ]
[ Wee Hwa ]
[ Wenjun ]
[ Winnie ]
[ Yu Xuan ]