blackaltis - 412

My Toyota uses: Shell cylinder oil, Shell fuel (sometimes ExxonMobil), runs on 16" Bridgestone MY-01 Sports Tourer, has the broquet fuel charger fitted, Cool n Lite tinting, Hella horn n has a front strut bar fitted!

Friday, September 29, 2006

Children's Day






Some photos to share. From top: My farewell with 5D (this is the photo on the post card I made and gave them). The 6P6s who got the autograph book. Jonathon, Tricia, Jiali and myself (something went wrong with the camera when that shot was taken) and My 'special' project. The stationery set consisting of a mechanical pencil, lead and eraser was for 2T.

I was back in LPS today for their ACES Day cum Children's Day celebration. I was unsure what the ACES day was all about. Found out from a colleague that it is basically a set of exercises done to the rhythm of some music. Somewhat like the Great Singapore Workout (GSW). The concert was fantastic as members of the teaching staff put up various items which kept the kids really entertained. Dances, skits, performances etc etc....Seems that LPS staff are multi talented. I think we have the calibre to match the Singapore Idol, Project Superstar, Superband, Superhost and Star Idol. So pple like Taufik & Hady, Kelvin Tan, Mi2 lu4 bing1, Lin Cuifang and Bryan Wong should learn from the multi-talented staff of LPS!!! Oh we have our very own Bollywood and musicians as well!!

With stuff like blogs, online diaries, photo editors, msn etc. one may question the need for handwritten stuff. I believe that it is more personal if you were to write it using the traditional pen and paper. High-tech stuff like those I just mentioned just lack that personal touch. It is more time-consuming but it is certainly worth the while.

To the class of 5D: This post card will be something that you will never forget:- U are all part of the 44 smiles which makes you all so special. I am sure this post card will remain close to your hearts even when you all go your separate ways in a years time.

I only contributed a very small portion to your schooling life.

Your form teacher, Mrs Tan has done, is doing and will do much much more. Please always remember her as your special teacher, mentor, guide, counsellor and friend.

To the 6 P6s: Fill that autograph book with entries from your friends and teachers. Likwise, I hope that little autograph book will be a part of your fantastic journey in LPS.

I will end off by wishing ALL children a very Happy Children's Day!!

P;S- So shoik, monday is a sch hol!! But I do not have!! Nvm, I have my Shanghai GP to look forward to!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




MY Links!
[ Aaron ]
[ Bibiana ]
[ Christine ]
[ Chloe ]
[ Crystal ]
[ Ee Lee ]
[ Frederica ]
[ Hai Song ]
[ Hwee Ying ]
[ Jeslyn]
[ Jingyu]
[ Joanne ]
[ Li Qing ]
[ Mui Jie ]
[ Shania ]
[ Tricia ]
[ Wee Hwa ]
[ Wenjun ]
[ Winnie ]
[ Yu Xuan ]