blackaltis - 412

My Toyota uses: Shell cylinder oil, Shell fuel (sometimes ExxonMobil), runs on 16" Bridgestone MY-01 Sports Tourer, has the broquet fuel charger fitted, Cool n Lite tinting, Hella horn n has a front strut bar fitted!

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Sunday service was awesome!

Our church celebrated Children's Day this morning. All the three adult english services were run by staff and children from the Sunbeam church. The Sunbeam is the name given to the children's group. They were fantastic. I liked the 'puppet show' where there were 10 puppets moving to the rhythm of the music and the dancers. The closing song was the finale and the kids put up a great performance. It warms my heart to see these little children aged 7 - 12 delighting in serving the Lord. The rest of the congregation was told that during the church camp held in June, they had already started reharsing for today's event. Kudos to the Sunbeam staff, kids and ultimately, all glory to God. Even though it was my duty to take charge of the visuals ( I am one of the visual crew serving alongside the PA and AV team), the Sunbeam sent two kids to manage the visuals for each service. All that was needed for me was to guide them along. However, their competency level in handling the task was brilliant so there was virtually nothing that I needed to do! Keep it up children!!

As we were leaving for home, I noticed yet another dent on my car. This time, the front number plate was quite badly scratched and the centre portion caved in. From the looks of it, someone must have grazed it when they drove past. *sigh* I have already lost count on the number of scratches and dents on my car since I bought it half a year ago! Seems to me that there's quite a number of people who need a thorough refresher course in driving!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




MY Links!
[ Aaron ]
[ Bibiana ]
[ Christine ]
[ Chloe ]
[ Crystal ]
[ Ee Lee ]
[ Frederica ]
[ Hai Song ]
[ Hwee Ying ]
[ Jeslyn]
[ Jingyu]
[ Joanne ]
[ Li Qing ]
[ Mui Jie ]
[ Shania ]
[ Tricia ]
[ Wee Hwa ]
[ Wenjun ]
[ Winnie ]
[ Yu Xuan ]