blackaltis - 412

My Toyota uses: Shell cylinder oil, Shell fuel (sometimes ExxonMobil), runs on 16" Bridgestone MY-01 Sports Tourer, has the broquet fuel charger fitted, Cool n Lite tinting, Hella horn n has a front strut bar fitted!

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

I got up this morning feeling a little tired. Must have had a bad night's sleep. During maths lesson, I could keep awake surprisingly. I think the Nescafe (extra strong) I had for breakfast did the trick. BTW, my favourite brand of instant coffee is Nescafe! Tried other brands but Nescafe is still the best in terms of taste and aroma. But I took a short nap of about 30 min after lunch when the fatigue finally set in.

I am a little undecided as to whether I should continue working with one of the six members whom I worked with for one of the earlier group assignments. Hear me clearly. I have no personal issues with this person but I feel that he/she works best on his/her own. Perhaps it is his/her character make-up that makes himself/herself appear rather unapproachable. I prayed to God and I sensed that He is trying to tell me to accept this person as he/she is. If God can accept a sinner like myself, who am I to judge others? Moreover, as far as this matter is concerned, it is not an issue in His eyes. Afterall, there are bigger issues that require my attention so this shld not be an issue at all.

Another 2 days to the week's break. However, it is a time of catching up on research, assgn and preparation for the next maths quiz. So the library, home & my running route will be the 3 places which I will frequent the most next week. Of course, there is one place that I will go on the 29th Sept.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




MY Links!
[ Aaron ]
[ Bibiana ]
[ Christine ]
[ Chloe ]
[ Crystal ]
[ Ee Lee ]
[ Frederica ]
[ Hai Song ]
[ Hwee Ying ]
[ Jeslyn]
[ Jingyu]
[ Joanne ]
[ Li Qing ]
[ Mui Jie ]
[ Shania ]
[ Tricia ]
[ Wee Hwa ]
[ Wenjun ]
[ Winnie ]
[ Yu Xuan ]