blackaltis - 412

My Toyota uses: Shell cylinder oil, Shell fuel (sometimes ExxonMobil), runs on 16" Bridgestone MY-01 Sports Tourer, has the broquet fuel charger fitted, Cool n Lite tinting, Hella horn n has a front strut bar fitted!

Friday, September 15, 2006

Long and tired day.....

It was an eventful Friday but nonetheless an enjoyable one. Had my maths quiz this morning and I think it is possible to get a perfect score. I think I must have checked through each question at least twice each. Hopefully the subsequent quizzes and of course the final exam will be as smooth sailing as today.

I went to the National Youth Council after that to submit the form for the YCM grant for my GESL group. Now comes the wait for them to get back to us to present to them our proposal. Aaron was with me and we then decided to have some nice food. He suggested going to Joo Chiat for the wanton mee and prawn noodle. After circling a few rounds (yes, he remembered the rd name wrongly! Now it is in my mind: along Joo Chiat PLACE not Rd!) we found the delectable and fantastic wanton mee and prawn noodle adjacent to the famous dumpling (ba chang) shop. Wooo.....sedap!!!

I then headed back to LPS to 'join' my ex-colleagues in the dance thing. But I decided to opt out as it was a little too advanced for a stiff person like me. Moreover, my next two weeks or so will be quite hectic so I decided to give it a pass. But then I will make my appearance in school (not the stage!) on the 29th Sept.

Was suppopsed to go for cell gp mtg this evening but had to attend a friend's wedding reharsal. Their wedding is next sat. Held at the SJI chapel, it is a nice and cosy place. Seeing them preparing for their wedding looks fun though it can be stressful. Angela and I went through that but we thank God for providing us with great helpers, a good coordinator and other stuff. MOst impt of all, it's a once in a lifetime thing and it's worth it. We enjoyed the whole process. So to Colin and Carie-Anne: Angela and I wish u both everlasting love and happiness. May your love 4 each other and to God grow deeper with each passing day.

When the wedding is over, marriage life begins. The former lasts only a day but the latter lasts a lifetime.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




MY Links!
[ Aaron ]
[ Bibiana ]
[ Christine ]
[ Chloe ]
[ Crystal ]
[ Ee Lee ]
[ Frederica ]
[ Hai Song ]
[ Hwee Ying ]
[ Jeslyn]
[ Jingyu]
[ Joanne ]
[ Li Qing ]
[ Mui Jie ]
[ Shania ]
[ Tricia ]
[ Wee Hwa ]
[ Wenjun ]
[ Winnie ]
[ Yu Xuan ]