blackaltis - 412

My Toyota uses: Shell cylinder oil, Shell fuel (sometimes ExxonMobil), runs on 16" Bridgestone MY-01 Sports Tourer, has the broquet fuel charger fitted, Cool n Lite tinting, Hella horn n has a front strut bar fitted!

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Schumi to confirm this weekend after the Italian GP if he will retire

I read in today's ST that my favourite F1 driver Michael Schumacher will retire after this season. I felt sad as he is known by many around the world to be the best racing driver in history. Other big names like Aryton Senna, Alan Prost, Mikka Haikennen and Damon Hill have achievements under their belts but the one that currently holds the highest number of race starts, wins, pole positions and world championships is ..........SCHUMI!!! He rawks!!

My english lesson this morning was rather hilarious. Our tutor explained to us the concepts behind the topic and it gave us a whole new perspective. I can imagine the kind of modules that I will be facing next semester. For now, focus on THIS semester.

Angela will be singing tonight with the rest of the chorale for the opening of the IDMC conference. What I will be doing while she is in church is to go for a run and thereafter have my dinner. I had a fantastic run on Monday evening just before the rain came. I think that besides running, I should make full use of the swimming pool in NIE or I could just walk over to the Civil Service Club. At least I can let my knees, ankles and ligament relax.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




MY Links!
[ Aaron ]
[ Bibiana ]
[ Christine ]
[ Chloe ]
[ Crystal ]
[ Ee Lee ]
[ Frederica ]
[ Hai Song ]
[ Hwee Ying ]
[ Jeslyn]
[ Jingyu]
[ Joanne ]
[ Li Qing ]
[ Mui Jie ]
[ Shania ]
[ Tricia ]
[ Wee Hwa ]
[ Wenjun ]
[ Winnie ]
[ Yu Xuan ]