blackaltis - 412

My Toyota uses: Shell cylinder oil, Shell fuel (sometimes ExxonMobil), runs on 16" Bridgestone MY-01 Sports Tourer, has the broquet fuel charger fitted, Cool n Lite tinting, Hella horn n has a front strut bar fitted!

Sunday, September 03, 2006

Time flies......

When I was in church today, pastor was announcing that the drama ministry is currently recruiting people for the upcoming Christmas Musical. After doing some finger work on my handphone, I realised that Christmas is just 112 days away. And if that is not surprising, 2007 will be here in just 119 days! I whispered to YS who was seated next to me that it seemed as if 2006 had just begun. I am sure that when most of us are so busy working, studying or simply being indulged in some form of activity or routine, time simply sails by without us realising it. Think most of you know the old saying, "Time and tide waits for no man."

Just 2 nights ago, I received a call from a church friend whom I have known since my varsity days. She was on transit for 2 nights en route to M'sia. I was surprised to receive her call and through her, I got to know that some of our other friends who are married are expecting their first child. Furthermore, those who are attached will be getting married whilst others have moved onto various seasons in their lives. Though we only chatted for abt 12 min, (I was in the midst of my CG mtg) it dawned on me that it has been nearly 10 years since the day I left Sg to Aus to pursue my Degree. In retrospect, those were some of the best years in my life.

So what is the lesson learnt? Make the best use of the limited time we have on hand. Everyone has just 24hrs daily. No more, no less. Prioritize our tasks. Cherish what we have: friendships, family, work etc.... Count and give thanks for all your blessings daily.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




MY Links!
[ Aaron ]
[ Bibiana ]
[ Christine ]
[ Chloe ]
[ Crystal ]
[ Ee Lee ]
[ Frederica ]
[ Hai Song ]
[ Hwee Ying ]
[ Jeslyn]
[ Jingyu]
[ Joanne ]
[ Li Qing ]
[ Mui Jie ]
[ Shania ]
[ Tricia ]
[ Wee Hwa ]
[ Wenjun ]
[ Winnie ]
[ Yu Xuan ]