blackaltis - 412

My Toyota uses: Shell cylinder oil, Shell fuel (sometimes ExxonMobil), runs on 16" Bridgestone MY-01 Sports Tourer, has the broquet fuel charger fitted, Cool n Lite tinting, Hella horn n has a front strut bar fitted!

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Event-packed weekend ahead!!

It is going to be a rather busy weekend for me. I got to prepare my portion for the presentation which is due next Wednesday. As my group will be meeting on Monday, we have to complete it and send the soft copy of the presentation to our tutor by Tuesday afternoon. By and large, it is not that difficult but we are not over-confident as we intend to do well in it.

Joyce's (one of the church staff) farewell dinner will be on Saturday night. Which means I will miss the F1 qualifying session. *sigh* The Sheares Bridge Run will be the next morning after that. I also have a baptism service to attend in the afternoon. It seems that my whole weekend is packed! I reckon that I have a good part of tomorrow to settle most of the presentation stuff so that I can fully utlise the morning and afternoon of Saturday to prepare my tutorials and do my readings.

I have already ruled out doing any work on Sunday as it will be a time of recovery after the run. That means I can watch the Istanbul GP! However, I believe it should be ok as I have been training rather consistently. After the SBR, I will work towards the StanChart Half-Marathon.

We will visit the gynae tomorrow afternoon. According to him, the limbs can already be seen! How exciting! I'll keep all of you posted on the progress of the pregnancy.

Dad's b'day dinner tomorrow evening. Wish him good health and happiness always. Angela and I are praying that he will be part of God's kingdom in His time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




MY Links!
[ Aaron ]
[ Bibiana ]
[ Christine ]
[ Chloe ]
[ Crystal ]
[ Ee Lee ]
[ Frederica ]
[ Hai Song ]
[ Hwee Ying ]
[ Jeslyn]
[ Jingyu]
[ Joanne ]
[ Li Qing ]
[ Mui Jie ]
[ Shania ]
[ Tricia ]
[ Wee Hwa ]
[ Wenjun ]
[ Winnie ]
[ Yu Xuan ]