blackaltis - 412

My Toyota uses: Shell cylinder oil, Shell fuel (sometimes ExxonMobil), runs on 16" Bridgestone MY-01 Sports Tourer, has the broquet fuel charger fitted, Cool n Lite tinting, Hella horn n has a front strut bar fitted!

Monday, August 21, 2006

I bought my shoes!! US size 13!!

I managed to purchase my running shoes today. My brother gave me his contact(by the name Godfrey) at Kaki Bt Tech Park. Although it is quite a distance from NIE, (25min to be exact via PIE) the discount which I got was rather substantial. It costs just 60% of the normal retail price. I only paid $72 for it.

When Godfrey took the measurement for my foot I discovered something. My shoe size was US 13! All along I could fit into size 12 but I must admit that when I am running, I can already feel a slight strain on my toes. Based on his recommendation, I took his advice. However, I did not have much of a choice on the design. The resaon is that they only bring in large sizes (13 and above) for just one or two of their entire range! In fact, purchasing footwear has always been a headache for myself since young. The first question I ask when I wish to purchase footwear is ," What is your largest size available?" Those of you who have big feet probably know what I am talking about!

After that I had lunch at Ampang Yong Tau Foo at Upp Thomson Rd. It was awesome! I have not patronized that shop for ages! I went with my course mate Dora and she too enjoyed it. Over lunch, we were talking about all the good food around Singapore. Needless to say, we will go with the rest of the group if timing permits.

Met Aaron later and 3 of us went to BBDC to register for their Basic Theory Test. I recall myself learning the BTT years ago. I must admit that learner drivers nowadays are really fotunate. Brand new cars with all the specifications and they can also learn on automatic! However, those who learn on auto cannot drive a manual. I wish both of you a fun and adventurous time learning driving. I sure did enjoy my driving lessons back then. My L-plate car was the 1989 model Honda Civic which has long been taken off the road already. It only had power steering and nothing else. There was air-conditioning of course but the mirrors and windows were mechanical. Times have changed!

Going to hit the sack. Need to rise at an unearthly 4.30am to go for my endurance run.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




MY Links!
[ Aaron ]
[ Bibiana ]
[ Christine ]
[ Chloe ]
[ Crystal ]
[ Ee Lee ]
[ Frederica ]
[ Hai Song ]
[ Hwee Ying ]
[ Jeslyn]
[ Jingyu]
[ Joanne ]
[ Li Qing ]
[ Mui Jie ]
[ Shania ]
[ Tricia ]
[ Wee Hwa ]
[ Wenjun ]
[ Winnie ]
[ Yu Xuan ]