blackaltis - 412

My Toyota uses: Shell cylinder oil, Shell fuel (sometimes ExxonMobil), runs on 16" Bridgestone MY-01 Sports Tourer, has the broquet fuel charger fitted, Cool n Lite tinting, Hella horn n has a front strut bar fitted!

Monday, August 14, 2006

Standard Chartered Singapore Marathon

I signed up for the StanChart Sg Marathon this morning online after English lecture. It was after much thought and encouragement by my brother and a few of my course mates tt I decided to give it a go. However, I am NOT running the full 42.195Km but the Half Marathon which is 21.1Km. The route will basically take me through the CBD area, Marina South, Suntec area and a portion of Nicoll Highway. Seeing the map kind of gave me butterflies in my stomach but like I mentioned, the upcoming Sheares Bridge Run (10K) will be a good conditioning run up to the half marathon which will be held on 3 Dec. The best part of it is that it is during my holidays. At least I do not need to make my way to school the next day! Thank God I signed up early else it will cost a lot more than the $38 that I incurred. On a lighter note, there is no choosing of the # tag so it will not be 412!! Haha!!

Earlier this morning, we tried linking up 4 of our computers to have a friendly game of 'dai dee'. Thought it worked, somehow or rather, WH kept getting bumped out of the network! Think using the actual cards wld be the most reliable! OK ok, better not get carried away!

Going running again! The weather is great for running! Cloudy, windy and best of all moderate traffic. Perhaps I shld try getting up at 4.30am and have a feel of running early in the morning! Hmmm....anyone care to join me? :-D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




MY Links!
[ Aaron ]
[ Bibiana ]
[ Christine ]
[ Chloe ]
[ Crystal ]
[ Ee Lee ]
[ Frederica ]
[ Hai Song ]
[ Hwee Ying ]
[ Jeslyn]
[ Jingyu]
[ Joanne ]
[ Li Qing ]
[ Mui Jie ]
[ Shania ]
[ Tricia ]
[ Wee Hwa ]
[ Wenjun ]
[ Winnie ]
[ Yu Xuan ]