blackaltis - 412

My Toyota uses: Shell cylinder oil, Shell fuel (sometimes ExxonMobil), runs on 16" Bridgestone MY-01 Sports Tourer, has the broquet fuel charger fitted, Cool n Lite tinting, Hella horn n has a front strut bar fitted!

Saturday, August 12, 2006

Interesting Maths lesson

Maths lesson yesterday (110806) was quite interesting. Our lecturer showed us a video abt how 2 persons argued over the value of 25 divided by 5. Obviously most if not all of us who have some maths knowledge will give the answer as 5. However, this video showed tt the other person's answer is 14! How is tt possible? Haha...if you want to know, drop me a tag or msn and I will try to explain it over the net!

Aaron just suggested tt every mon will be sports and games day. At least we can have some other activity besides our books. May as well make full use of the facilities on campus. Wed has been reserved as 'dai dee' day! WH and Aaron downloaded my MP3s from my computer into theirs. Basically all my MP3s are the evergreen 80s and 90s. Man...these songs rawk!!!

*frown*. My dumb handphone consumes battery energy like a fuel guzzler. Barely two days and I have to charge it again! Must be the frequency of my SMSing. Hopefully I do not exceed my SMS quota for this mth. Else got to pay extra. Have been maintaining at below $35/mth thanks 2 free unlimited incoming calls. err....my handphone is not the fanciful 3G N70 kind of thing. Just stg good enough for my use. Heh, heh! I am a simple and easily contented person matarially.

Ok gtg zzzzzz.....going to the airport in the morning 2 send off Ps Swee Boo. He is going to Hainan as a full-time missionary. May the Lord bless him and his family richly as they do God's work in the mission field.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




MY Links!
[ Aaron ]
[ Bibiana ]
[ Christine ]
[ Chloe ]
[ Crystal ]
[ Ee Lee ]
[ Frederica ]
[ Hai Song ]
[ Hwee Ying ]
[ Jeslyn]
[ Jingyu]
[ Joanne ]
[ Li Qing ]
[ Mui Jie ]
[ Shania ]
[ Tricia ]
[ Wee Hwa ]
[ Wenjun ]
[ Winnie ]
[ Yu Xuan ]