blackaltis - 412

My Toyota uses: Shell cylinder oil, Shell fuel (sometimes ExxonMobil), runs on 16" Bridgestone MY-01 Sports Tourer, has the broquet fuel charger fitted, Cool n Lite tinting, Hella horn n has a front strut bar fitted!

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Annoying!!!!

I am annoyed! Why can't pple drive properly? Don't they remember what is the basic meaning of common road courtesy and the importance of basic road safety? Throughout the time that I was on the road today, I encountered countless reckless drivers (taxis esp) who will not signal their intention and swerve suddenly, fail to give way to traffic with the right of way and oh my goodness.....my temperature rises if I have to go on!! So what do I do with such pple whose driving licenses were obtained from some 'kopitiam'? Stay away from them, beware of the hazards they pose or I will just blast my horn shld they come close to my precious car. BTW, for those of you who may have sat in my car, I changed the horn to the super loud one. Though my car is a Toyota, the horn is just as loud if not louder than the BMWs. *sheepish grin* That is because the original horn is so soft that even the ants will not be scared!!

Only had a 2 hr lesson today from 1530-1730. My GESL gp mbrs are fantastic. Can sense that everyone is rather clear of the objectives and I am confident that we can achieve the desired outcome. And I was 'arrowed' to be the gp communicator with our tutor. So much for being so tall....*sigh*

Maths class at 0830 hrs 2mw. Then it is a 5 hr break till the make-up class for DED101. Aaron suggested tt we chill out in the suite whilst doing our English tutorial questions for next week. At first he suggested going to Jon's or Joanne's hall but I think having the air con in the suite wld be best for all. Agree Dora, Steph & WH??

It is Friday 2mw. The weekend's here!!!! 15 days to the Sheares Bridge Run!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




MY Links!
[ Aaron ]
[ Bibiana ]
[ Christine ]
[ Chloe ]
[ Crystal ]
[ Ee Lee ]
[ Frederica ]
[ Hai Song ]
[ Hwee Ying ]
[ Jeslyn]
[ Jingyu]
[ Joanne ]
[ Li Qing ]
[ Mui Jie ]
[ Shania ]
[ Tricia ]
[ Wee Hwa ]
[ Wenjun ]
[ Winnie ]
[ Yu Xuan ]