blackaltis - 412

My Toyota uses: Shell cylinder oil, Shell fuel (sometimes ExxonMobil), runs on 16" Bridgestone MY-01 Sports Tourer, has the broquet fuel charger fitted, Cool n Lite tinting, Hella horn n has a front strut bar fitted!

Friday, August 18, 2006

TGIF!!!!!

Greetings!

Washed the car yesterday evening after I got home. Cld not take it anymore as the car was super dirty. Thought there wld be a heavy downpour so at least the rain will give my car a 'pre-wash"!! But it did not! So much for buying a car that is black in colour.

Just finished my one and only maths lesson for today! Yup, just 1 miserable 1 hour class! M now in the 'suite' posting and also accessing the network for any new materials. We are going to do a maths research quiz thing later. Think it is stg which test our model drawing and algebra skills.

One of my ex LPS colleagues asked if I cld join them in sch later for a round of badminton. Have not been playing for a long time. Take it as a sweating out session. Goodness....seems like I m becoming an exercise freak!!

Got to be home at abt 4 cos the Singnet technicians are coming to my pl to repair the modem thing. Hopefully they can resolve it by today otherwise I got no internet access over the weekend. Feel so handicapped!!!! On a lighter note, dun complain! There are others who do not even have a computer, let alone knowing what the internet is.

CG mtg later tonight. Looking fwd to the fellowship and bible study.

I'll be back!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




MY Links!
[ Aaron ]
[ Bibiana ]
[ Christine ]
[ Chloe ]
[ Crystal ]
[ Ee Lee ]
[ Frederica ]
[ Hai Song ]
[ Hwee Ying ]
[ Jeslyn]
[ Jingyu]
[ Joanne ]
[ Li Qing ]
[ Mui Jie ]
[ Shania ]
[ Tricia ]
[ Wee Hwa ]
[ Wenjun ]
[ Winnie ]
[ Yu Xuan ]