blackaltis - 412

My Toyota uses: Shell cylinder oil, Shell fuel (sometimes ExxonMobil), runs on 16" Bridgestone MY-01 Sports Tourer, has the broquet fuel charger fitted, Cool n Lite tinting, Hella horn n has a front strut bar fitted!

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Tired......but shoik!!!

I am shacked out! Yesterday after posting, I went for a run. At first I wanted to just run 10K but just as I reached the 8K mark, I felt that I cld go further so I pressed on. Guess what? I ended up doing 15K!!! But when I finally stopped (which was 95 min since I started running) I cld feel the strain and fatigue. But I made sure I did a proper warm down and stretching so that it greatly reduces the chances of getting cramps. Shoik sia....felt very refreshed after the run.

However, I feel a little tired today. Cld get up and walk of course lah but can feel the strain. Suppose this is the conditioning phase. I asked my brother where can I purchase good running shoes. M now using the SAF Brooks which IMHO is not very advisable for long dist running as it does not give the necessary cushioning. He recommended the Saucony which is not bad and guess what? He passed me his contact to purchase running shoes and it is at least 40% cheaper than outside!! Maybe I will go and chk it out sometime this week. Need to season the shoe as well.

Ok man this is it! I m going to conquer the Sheares Bridge and then the StandChart Half Marathon!!! Focus & concentrate!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




MY Links!
[ Aaron ]
[ Bibiana ]
[ Christine ]
[ Chloe ]
[ Crystal ]
[ Ee Lee ]
[ Frederica ]
[ Hai Song ]
[ Hwee Ying ]
[ Jeslyn]
[ Jingyu]
[ Joanne ]
[ Li Qing ]
[ Mui Jie ]
[ Shania ]
[ Tricia ]
[ Wee Hwa ]
[ Wenjun ]
[ Winnie ]
[ Yu Xuan ]