blackaltis - 412

My Toyota uses: Shell cylinder oil, Shell fuel (sometimes ExxonMobil), runs on 16" Bridgestone MY-01 Sports Tourer, has the broquet fuel charger fitted, Cool n Lite tinting, Hella horn n has a front strut bar fitted!

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Boradband modem down..........nearly got involved in an accident!!!

Good morning. If u are wondering why I did not post anything last night, read on for the reason. And if you are wondering why this post is so early in the morning, read even further....


*SIGH*. I have got no internet connection at home since last night. Had wanted to go online to do some research and of course to post and MSN and blah blah..... Then....how come the modem is not showing the 3 steady green lights. Tried to switch it off and on again, rebooted my computer, check the cables, even swapped the phone filter and still no signal. Called the help desk and even then the customer svc personnel cld not diagnose the problem. My take is that the modem could be faulty. Crap man!!!! They can only come to my place bet 4-6 pm 2mw. At least I can be home then. That means once I am out of NIE, I have no internet access. *shakes head* I FIND IT HARD NOT TO HAVE THE INTERNET!!!! Nvm, hopefully they can resolve the problem by then.

I got up at 4.45am this morning and went for a 10Km dawn run. The air was so fresh and cooling. Think I wld do it again on sat morning.

On my way to NIE this morning, I almost got involved in an accident. Was travelling on lane 1 of the PIE just before Toh Guan Flyover and this dumb car on lane 2 started drifting twds me just as I passed him. His RHS wing mirror came within inches to my LHS mirror. I eased the throttle and blasted my super loud horn at him. When I passed him, at least he had the decency to wave his hand in apology. He seemed a little sleepy so I think my horn woke him up!! Gosh, I still felt a sudden chill when I arrived in NIE and parked my car.

Will leave it here for now. Might be back later. I am bringing Aaron and Dora to BBDC 2mw to register for their driving lessons. Good luck u 2. Pass it at the first attempt....

P;S- All the best to the P6s as you take your oral exams today and 2mw. Go for it!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




MY Links!
[ Aaron ]
[ Bibiana ]
[ Christine ]
[ Chloe ]
[ Crystal ]
[ Ee Lee ]
[ Frederica ]
[ Hai Song ]
[ Hwee Ying ]
[ Jeslyn]
[ Jingyu]
[ Joanne ]
[ Li Qing ]
[ Mui Jie ]
[ Shania ]
[ Tricia ]
[ Wee Hwa ]
[ Wenjun ]
[ Winnie ]
[ Yu Xuan ]