blackaltis - 412

My Toyota uses: Shell cylinder oil, Shell fuel (sometimes ExxonMobil), runs on 16" Bridgestone MY-01 Sports Tourer, has the broquet fuel charger fitted, Cool n Lite tinting, Hella horn n has a front strut bar fitted!

Saturday, August 19, 2006

W4 Cluster Run with my LPS colleagues

I nearly missed the event this morning. I recall setting my hp to ring at 0630hrs this morning but I did not select the repeat alarm on saturdays! I woke up at 0715 which was the time tt I was supposed to be at JJC! OMG!

But, I managed to wash up, get changed and drive to JJC in just 20min! LOL! Well, the schumi bug got into me.....errr...not really! Traffic was very light so I mged to get there in time. Yoke Ting thought I was not coming!!! Luckily I made it there else Diona will be wondering where her pacer wld be.

So I found out that there wld be 2 waves of running and walking segments i.e: 4 gps. That means I had to run the 2.4K twice. Diona and Zainah were in the first wave whilst Jane, Ishak, Wanting, Catherine, Lawrence and Woo YY were in the second. I thought since I was aldy there, use it as a parctise session for my SBR in 7 days time! I paced Diona whilst Lawrence paced Zainah. In the second wave, I paced Ishak.

What impressed me most was not trying to clock in the deisred time but the spirit of determination to finish the event. So a big applause for all of you!

After that Lawrence, Diona, Ishak and Yoke Ting and I adjourned to Boon Lay FC for breakfast. So much for burning away the calories!!

I received some nice photos from 1 of my ex-students. Very nicely done indeed! I put them in the screen saver. However, I m still trying to figure out how to add photos into my blog just to spice things up a bit.

Ok, gou4 le4. (enough) Time to get back to my books!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




MY Links!
[ Aaron ]
[ Bibiana ]
[ Christine ]
[ Chloe ]
[ Crystal ]
[ Ee Lee ]
[ Frederica ]
[ Hai Song ]
[ Hwee Ying ]
[ Jeslyn]
[ Jingyu]
[ Joanne ]
[ Li Qing ]
[ Mui Jie ]
[ Shania ]
[ Tricia ]
[ Wee Hwa ]
[ Wenjun ]
[ Winnie ]
[ Yu Xuan ]