blackaltis - 412

My Toyota uses: Shell cylinder oil, Shell fuel (sometimes ExxonMobil), runs on 16" Bridgestone MY-01 Sports Tourer, has the broquet fuel charger fitted, Cool n Lite tinting, Hella horn n has a front strut bar fitted!

Sunday, August 20, 2006

Scratch marks got even more obvious!!!! *heart pain*

Some of you may know that my car bumper got grazed about a month or two ago. It happened on a Sunday afternoon when we went home after lunch. I usually park at the MSCP (multi-storey car park) beside my church building. Just as I was approaching the car, something 'extra' on the left side of the front bumper caught my attention and upon closer look, there were scratch marks.

I decided to use the car polish and wax to rub it thinking it will remove the scratch marks! Unfortunately it did not! On the contrary, it ended up making it even more obvious! The only way to remove the marks completely is to have the WHOLE bumper resprayed which will make me at least 200 bucks lighter.

Decision? Just leave it. I can live with that scratch mark but it sure feels terrible! Barely six months old and someone has already left his/her signature on it! xin3 tong4! (heart pain)

It is the PM's ND rally speech tonight. I wonder what will he talk about and what new policies will he introduce. Further refinements to the economy? Additional perks/benefits to address the falling birth rate? We shall see.

6 Days to the SBR! Going to purchase running shoes with Dora and Steph tomorrow.

Adios!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




MY Links!
[ Aaron ]
[ Bibiana ]
[ Christine ]
[ Chloe ]
[ Crystal ]
[ Ee Lee ]
[ Frederica ]
[ Hai Song ]
[ Hwee Ying ]
[ Jeslyn]
[ Jingyu]
[ Joanne ]
[ Li Qing ]
[ Mui Jie ]
[ Shania ]
[ Tricia ]
[ Wee Hwa ]
[ Wenjun ]
[ Winnie ]
[ Yu Xuan ]