blackaltis - 412

My Toyota uses: Shell cylinder oil, Shell fuel (sometimes ExxonMobil), runs on 16" Bridgestone MY-01 Sports Tourer, has the broquet fuel charger fitted, Cool n Lite tinting, Hella horn n has a front strut bar fitted!

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Multi-tasking on the computer - Just like what PM Lee illustrated in his ND Rally speech!

As I am posting this entry, I am multi-tasking. The MP3 is playing, MSN is on, typing out my portion for my group discussion tomorrow. The presentation is due next Wed. We aim to complete it by the coming Mon latest.

Listening to Whitney Houston's hit entitled "One Moment In Time". She has got a great voice. If you listen carefully, Houston can drag her voice to a very high note and if the song requires a lower key, her voice can adjust. I am not musically inclined so please pardon me if I do not know how to use technical terms. It may be a very old song but I simply enjoy listening to the 80s and 90s songs. They are really fantastic. I especially like Class 95 FM's "All 80s or 90s weekend" where they play ALL the songs of the two decades. My course mates may be born in the next decade after myself but they too like the 80s. Aaron and WH downloaded all my MP3s into their PCs so that when the need arises for some music, it is readily available.

Got up at 4.30 am this morning and had a superb run with my new shoes. It seems like taking a car on a drive when it has just been fitted with brand new tyres. The additional cushioning really helped. Compared with the SAF Brooks (it is a multi-purpose cross-trainer), this Saucony is a world of a difference. You could say that the Saucony is a Bridgestone Potenza whilst the SAF Brooks is like the entry level OEM tyre. Will not be running anymore till Sunday. Need to have the adequate rest before the race.

My team leader Bernard called me earlier asking if I could make alternative arrangements to have someone take over me this Sunday as I am actually rostered to serve in the AV team this week. I then SMSed Lian Siang and he could! Thanks guys! Owe you all one!

This is the CA and prelims week. I wish all the P3s, 4s and 5s all the best as they face the challenges of the CA. The same goes for the P6s.

I will break for dinner now. Take care everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




MY Links!
[ Aaron ]
[ Bibiana ]
[ Christine ]
[ Chloe ]
[ Crystal ]
[ Ee Lee ]
[ Frederica ]
[ Hai Song ]
[ Hwee Ying ]
[ Jeslyn]
[ Jingyu]
[ Joanne ]
[ Li Qing ]
[ Mui Jie ]
[ Shania ]
[ Tricia ]
[ Wee Hwa ]
[ Wenjun ]
[ Winnie ]
[ Yu Xuan ]