blackaltis - 412

My Toyota uses: Shell cylinder oil, Shell fuel (sometimes ExxonMobil), runs on 16" Bridgestone MY-01 Sports Tourer, has the broquet fuel charger fitted, Cool n Lite tinting, Hella horn n has a front strut bar fitted!

Monday, August 28, 2006

Monday Blues....

I am sure that everyone suffers from Monday Blues. I sure do suffer from that. It is not so much due to the Sheares Bridge Run yesterday but more of the fact that the weekend is over and it is back to the routine of getting up bright and early, sending Angela to work then heading to NIE.

I had a rather long group discussion today. It was for our presentation on Wednesday. Still waiting for my group memeber to email his portion to me so that I can import his portion into the final presentation. After that, Dora will need the completed slides to edit the one page summary.

I had to make a huge detour this morning on my way to NIE. Acording to the radio, there was a smash at the Pioneer Road exit affecting 2 lanes. The tail back was all the way back to the Corporation flyover. I dread making detours as that would mean start-stop driving thereby using up more fuel.

Another 2 days to Teachers' day celebration. No prizes for guessing where I would be. Many of my course mates are also going back to their contract school. We are all looking forward to Wednesday.

To all my ex-students at LPS, I'll be back!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




MY Links!
[ Aaron ]
[ Bibiana ]
[ Christine ]
[ Chloe ]
[ Crystal ]
[ Ee Lee ]
[ Frederica ]
[ Hai Song ]
[ Hwee Ying ]
[ Jeslyn]
[ Jingyu]
[ Joanne ]
[ Li Qing ]
[ Mui Jie ]
[ Shania ]
[ Tricia ]
[ Wee Hwa ]
[ Wenjun ]
[ Winnie ]
[ Yu Xuan ]