blackaltis - 412

My Toyota uses: Shell cylinder oil, Shell fuel (sometimes ExxonMobil), runs on 16" Bridgestone MY-01 Sports Tourer, has the broquet fuel charger fitted, Cool n Lite tinting, Hella horn n has a front strut bar fitted!

Friday, September 01, 2006

My hp phone bill.....

When I opened the mailbox earlier, I saw my phone bill. At the back of my mind, I knew that for this round I will certainly exceed the limit. As I have been messaging my course mates and ex-students, I was prepared that I will probably exceed by about 10% or so. But that was not the case.

I shot past the 900 mark! 902 to be exact. That meant an extra $20 just on SMS alone. At least I did not exceed the outgoing air-time else there would be another surcharge.

Admittedly, I must say that I get carried away when I am messaging. Unknowingly, I actually sent out 100 SMSes within 24hrs. Some of you may find this trival but to me, that is a huge number.

It is the start of the September school holidays. Unfortunately I do not have that luxury. My one week break will be later. But that will be a time of finishing up group projects and individual assignments.

On a lighter note, the weekend is here! CG meeting tonight will be enriching! I will be meeting up with my cousins as one of them will be leaving for UK to pursue his tertiary education. How nice! I had mine years ago in Australia. Now is the time to contribute back to society.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




MY Links!
[ Aaron ]
[ Bibiana ]
[ Christine ]
[ Chloe ]
[ Crystal ]
[ Ee Lee ]
[ Frederica ]
[ Hai Song ]
[ Hwee Ying ]
[ Jeslyn]
[ Jingyu]
[ Joanne ]
[ Li Qing ]
[ Mui Jie ]
[ Shania ]
[ Tricia ]
[ Wee Hwa ]
[ Wenjun ]
[ Winnie ]
[ Yu Xuan ]