blackaltis - 412

My Toyota uses: Shell cylinder oil, Shell fuel (sometimes ExxonMobil), runs on 16" Bridgestone MY-01 Sports Tourer, has the broquet fuel charger fitted, Cool n Lite tinting, Hella horn n has a front strut bar fitted!

Saturday, September 02, 2006

Fruitful Saturday

I will be spending this weekend revising my english and maths modules as there is a test and quiz approcahing respectively. I am comfortable as far as maths is concerned but as for english, I am not so sure. The worst part is that it is an open-book test! For those of you who think that being open-book is easy, let me say this: NO WAY! From experience, open-book exams are even tougher. You still have to prepare way before hand. Tagging the relevant pages, highlighting the important facts are just some of the initial background work. Moreover, during the test or exam, you have hardly any time to refer to the book. In between my revision, I will probably go for a run to train up for the ShantChart Half Marathon which is exactly 13 weeks from today.

I met up with my contractor yesterday and had the chance to drive his brand new Toyota Camry. What a difference compared to my humble Corolla! Pretty obvious as there is a $30k difference in price. It is quiet, spacious, comfortable and really luxurious. After we parted, it was back to reality! But I must confess that whatever car I have driven, nothing beats the sense of individuality of driving your own personal car.

Looking forward to meeting up with 2 of my cousins this evening. I am sure it will be a good time to catch up before one of them leaves for the UK. The other one is in the midst of preparing for her 'A' level prelims. Wish her well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




MY Links!
[ Aaron ]
[ Bibiana ]
[ Christine ]
[ Chloe ]
[ Crystal ]
[ Ee Lee ]
[ Frederica ]
[ Hai Song ]
[ Hwee Ying ]
[ Jeslyn]
[ Jingyu]
[ Joanne ]
[ Li Qing ]
[ Mui Jie ]
[ Shania ]
[ Tricia ]
[ Wee Hwa ]
[ Wenjun ]
[ Winnie ]
[ Yu Xuan ]