blackaltis - 412

My Toyota uses: Shell cylinder oil, Shell fuel (sometimes ExxonMobil), runs on 16" Bridgestone MY-01 Sports Tourer, has the broquet fuel charger fitted, Cool n Lite tinting, Hella horn n has a front strut bar fitted!

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Midweek

At this point in time, I am taking break from doing my assignment. My next class will start in an hour. Maths lesson this morning was fantastic. The concept was similar to what I learnt in my A level maths. BTW, it has been SOME years since I have left college. However, I can still recall a good part of what my teacher taught me back then. Thanks to Mr Daniel Sun from ACJC.

Posting this entry from the 'suite', I have completed 30% of a 1000 word assignment. It may not appear that long but what makes it challenging is to be able to squeeze all that I need to say within the limit.

Class ends at 5.30pm. Got to be home by 6pm. Angela needs to be in church by 7pm for a chorale reharsal for the IDMC conference tomorrow night. She will finish at around 10pm. Will be spending the rest of the evening trying to finish up this assignment and attempt to start on the next one.

Petrol prices fell by 6c per litre! I am so happy! Hopefully oil prices will remain as it is. Thankfully I got an extra discount if I pump at Shell as I am an OCBC cardholder. Too bad I am not a Citiback cardholder as they have a tie-up with ExxonMobil which is my preferred brand. After trying out the various brands of petrol, my first choice is still ExxonMobil followed by Shell. Some may say it is purely psychological but after driving for so many years, I find it hard to be convinced that all petrol brands are the same.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




MY Links!
[ Aaron ]
[ Bibiana ]
[ Christine ]
[ Chloe ]
[ Crystal ]
[ Ee Lee ]
[ Frederica ]
[ Hai Song ]
[ Hwee Ying ]
[ Jeslyn]
[ Jingyu]
[ Joanne ]
[ Li Qing ]
[ Mui Jie ]
[ Shania ]
[ Tricia ]
[ Wee Hwa ]
[ Wenjun ]
[ Winnie ]
[ Yu Xuan ]