blackaltis - 412

My Toyota uses: Shell cylinder oil, Shell fuel (sometimes ExxonMobil), runs on 16" Bridgestone MY-01 Sports Tourer, has the broquet fuel charger fitted, Cool n Lite tinting, Hella horn n has a front strut bar fitted!

Monday, September 04, 2006

Interesting day.....

When I got up at 6.30am this morning, I woke Angela up as well. But it was only when she said, " I am on holiday!" did I realise that this is the 1 week break! Arghhh!!!!

Today's trial English test was not as hard as I had expected it to be. But due to some careless errors, only mged to get 75 marks. *sigh* Got 2 weeks before the actual test to do a post mortem and some extra revision. Next thing is to start on 2 assignments that will be due in a week's time. I aim to complete it by the end of this week so that it frees up more time to devote to other modules.

We went to the Classroom Of The Future this afternoon as it is part of our course requirements. To sum it up in just one word: COOL!! I cannot imagine everything being so high tech and virtually every aspect is done on the computer. What happens if one fine day the system fails? Then it will be back to the primitive days again!

Heard from the evening news about the new policies, benefits and other goodies announced by the Education Minister earlier in the day. Sounds really encouraging. Anyone wants to make a career switch and make a difference in educating these young lifes? Haha! Don't get me wrong! I am not the spokesperson for MOE!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




MY Links!
[ Aaron ]
[ Bibiana ]
[ Christine ]
[ Chloe ]
[ Crystal ]
[ Ee Lee ]
[ Frederica ]
[ Hai Song ]
[ Hwee Ying ]
[ Jeslyn]
[ Jingyu]
[ Joanne ]
[ Li Qing ]
[ Mui Jie ]
[ Shania ]
[ Tricia ]
[ Wee Hwa ]
[ Wenjun ]
[ Winnie ]
[ Yu Xuan ]