blackaltis - 412

My Toyota uses: Shell cylinder oil, Shell fuel (sometimes ExxonMobil), runs on 16" Bridgestone MY-01 Sports Tourer, has the broquet fuel charger fitted, Cool n Lite tinting, Hella horn n has a front strut bar fitted!

Monday, September 11, 2006

Hectic 2 weeks

I was in the 'suite' from 10am to 4pm. Other than going for lunch, the rest of the time was spent finishing up the assignment which is due on Wednesday. After that we had our group meeting for another module. Coming Friday is the maths quiz with the english test on monday. After that, another assignment is due. Sounds hectic but quite managable.

We had the introductory lecture on special needs today. I already have in mind what to do for the group assignment which is quite tedious. However, that will have to depend on the group concensus.

I realised that if I were to park my car all the way into the lot until the tyre touches the kerb is not a good move when you have to:

1. move off with a full load of people
2. if the kerb is rather high

I gave a lift to my gp mates out of NIE and when I moved off, the towing hook grazed the kerb as the vehicle will be lower due to the full load! Thankfully, the towing hook is the strongest part of the car so no dramas. Maybe there was someone in the car who needs to go on a diet?? *laughs*

I might go for a dawn run tomorrow. Hopefully the weather will hold. Gosh! I really love running!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




MY Links!
[ Aaron ]
[ Bibiana ]
[ Christine ]
[ Chloe ]
[ Crystal ]
[ Ee Lee ]
[ Frederica ]
[ Hai Song ]
[ Hwee Ying ]
[ Jeslyn]
[ Jingyu]
[ Joanne ]
[ Li Qing ]
[ Mui Jie ]
[ Shania ]
[ Tricia ]
[ Wee Hwa ]
[ Wenjun ]
[ Winnie ]
[ Yu Xuan ]