blackaltis - 412

My Toyota uses: Shell cylinder oil, Shell fuel (sometimes ExxonMobil), runs on 16" Bridgestone MY-01 Sports Tourer, has the broquet fuel charger fitted, Cool n Lite tinting, Hella horn n has a front strut bar fitted!

Friday, September 08, 2006

I got back my car!

I went to Borneo Mtrs to collect my car after class this morning. They did a good job and even gave my car a wash, polish and applied the tyre shine! Saved me the trouble of having to wash and polish it! Now the blackaltis looks as if it has just come out from the showroom.

Our CG will be ushering for the first service in church on Sunday. As it is the anniversary service, we pray that the sanctuary will be filled with worshippers. I can get to wear my cartoon tie!! Not sure which one to choose. I have 2 Winnie the Pooh ties, 1 of The Simpsons, 1 with Tweety n Sylvester, 1 Calvin n Hobbes and 1 Duffy DUck. Some of you may wonder why I purchased them. I use them outside work purposes as it is not very appropriate to wear it to work. I never did have to use them in school anyway. I usually use it when I attend wedding dinners, serving in church or if the occasion calls for it. BTW, I bought them in Hong Kong's Stanley Market at a price of 6 ties for HKD100. That works out to just SGD$3 plus per tie.

Going to run later! Hopefully it does not rain!

P;S- Italian GP this weekend!! Have to finish up my assignment and revision before that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




MY Links!
[ Aaron ]
[ Bibiana ]
[ Christine ]
[ Chloe ]
[ Crystal ]
[ Ee Lee ]
[ Frederica ]
[ Hai Song ]
[ Hwee Ying ]
[ Jeslyn]
[ Jingyu]
[ Joanne ]
[ Li Qing ]
[ Mui Jie ]
[ Shania ]
[ Tricia ]
[ Wee Hwa ]
[ Wenjun ]
[ Winnie ]
[ Yu Xuan ]