blackaltis - 412

My Toyota uses: Shell cylinder oil, Shell fuel (sometimes ExxonMobil), runs on 16" Bridgestone MY-01 Sports Tourer, has the broquet fuel charger fitted, Cool n Lite tinting, Hella horn n has a front strut bar fitted!

Thursday, September 14, 2006

I caught this week's episode of The Singapore Idol (SI). Let me clarify that it was because I had nothing better to do so that was why I watched it. After the results show earlier, I could not help but think back 2 years ago when the first season of the SI reached the pinnacle when the last 3 were left standing and then it was down to the final 2 to battle it out at the Indoor Stadium. Look at the similarities: In the first season, it was down to Taufik, Sylvester and Olinda. Then Olinda was voted out leaving the two guys to battle it out. Before this evening, Hady, Jonathon and Jasmine were the last three remaining contestants. Then Gurmit Singh announced that Jasmine's idol journey had ended. So who is going to win on Sept 25th? (Did I get the date right?) Will history repeat itself?

Aaron, Joanne and I tried something new again with our lameness. As we had 3 computers, we tried to synchronise them by playing the same piece of music. So we had ur own version of 'surround sound'. I think we might use the student hub to 'display our deejaying' skills!!! The reason for this was kind of destressing. We got our maths quiz tomorrow. Monday is our english test, we got an assignment due on tuesday and a reflections journal to submit on wednesday. After that we can take a breather......

One of my ex-colleagues from LPS asked me to join them for the childrens' day reharsal dance program. Oh dear....I am super stiff!!! Should I join them or not?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




MY Links!
[ Aaron ]
[ Bibiana ]
[ Christine ]
[ Chloe ]
[ Crystal ]
[ Ee Lee ]
[ Frederica ]
[ Hai Song ]
[ Hwee Ying ]
[ Jeslyn]
[ Jingyu]
[ Joanne ]
[ Li Qing ]
[ Mui Jie ]
[ Shania ]
[ Tricia ]
[ Wee Hwa ]
[ Wenjun ]
[ Winnie ]
[ Yu Xuan ]