blackaltis - 412

My Toyota uses: Shell cylinder oil, Shell fuel (sometimes ExxonMobil), runs on 16" Bridgestone MY-01 Sports Tourer, has the broquet fuel charger fitted, Cool n Lite tinting, Hella horn n has a front strut bar fitted!

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

MSN is finally up and running!

Some of you may have experienced trouble logging into MSN yesterday. I needed to discuss some stuff with my course friends so I resorted to using the hp- SMS.

I was supposed to rise at 4.30am this morning for my dawn run but the sleeping bug got the better of me. I was really tired and both of us actually overslept! Fortunately, we still managed to leave the house at 7.15am. The reason is that I got to pick Jonathon and Joanne along the way into NIE. Thankfully they are staying at Hall 11 so I 'd only need to pick them at the bus stop outside Hall 11.

Since I did not manage to get up early this morning for my run, I went in the late afternoon after I came back from class. Started running at 4.45pm and returned home at 6.30pm. Now that I have already clocked in about 50km or so on my new shoes, it is quite 'seasoned' already. I read in some health magazines that it is advisable to 'run-in' a new pair of shoes before using it on a half of even full marathon.

My ed psych 1 gp meeting was very beneficial this morning. Based on our initial research and brainstorming, we are on the right track. The next task ahead is to delegate the various aspects of research to each of the 6 of us. I did the MI (multiple intelligence) test and guess what? My interpersonal was the highest followed closely by a tie between logical numeric and intrapersonal. Think that is in congruence with my sanguine and outgoing personality.

Next task ahead is the maths quiz, then english test then ICT assgn. In a sense they compliment each other cos one is practice, one is reading while one is penning my reflections. Shld be interesting juggling them.

Signing off here. The blackaltis will be back tomorrow......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




MY Links!
[ Aaron ]
[ Bibiana ]
[ Christine ]
[ Chloe ]
[ Crystal ]
[ Ee Lee ]
[ Frederica ]
[ Hai Song ]
[ Hwee Ying ]
[ Jeslyn]
[ Jingyu]
[ Joanne ]
[ Li Qing ]
[ Mui Jie ]
[ Shania ]
[ Tricia ]
[ Wee Hwa ]
[ Wenjun ]
[ Winnie ]
[ Yu Xuan ]