blackaltis - 412

My Toyota uses: Shell cylinder oil, Shell fuel (sometimes ExxonMobil), runs on 16" Bridgestone MY-01 Sports Tourer, has the broquet fuel charger fitted, Cool n Lite tinting, Hella horn n has a front strut bar fitted!

Friday, September 22, 2006

Term break is here....well it is not really a break...


My 2 Topaz class. They can be a nice bunch provided that they do not drive me up the wall, which they do rather incessantly!!!


The long awaited term break is here but it is not really a break. There's lots to do and I have so many meetings to attend. This is besides the time I have to spend doing my own assignments and reserach.

Anyway, I went to Sg Swimming Club with Aaron and Joanne for lunch today as I needed to clock in the F&B levy. We ate a lot! But I think the cakes we had for dessert was fantastic! I liked the chocolate mudcake and the strawberry cheesecake out of the four slices we chose. I think we will try the tiramishu and durian cake the next time we go there. Oh and there is a variety of vegetarian cakes like an 'eggless' cheesecake, 'eggless' tiramishu cake etc etc. I just wonder what an 'eggless' cake would taste like. It seems to me like eating prawn noodle without the prawns!

The gynae appt was in the afternoon. Now into the 15th week of pregnancy, the scan revealed even more of our baby growing nicely. You can see the face and the limbs are more prominent. Our gynae was rather pleased with the progress so far and when we see him in another 4 weeks time, we will know if we are going to have a son or daughter.

Got a long day tomorrow as I am helping out a couple in their wedding tomorrow. Congrats, Colin and Carie-Anne.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




MY Links!
[ Aaron ]
[ Bibiana ]
[ Christine ]
[ Chloe ]
[ Crystal ]
[ Ee Lee ]
[ Frederica ]
[ Hai Song ]
[ Hwee Ying ]
[ Jeslyn]
[ Jingyu]
[ Joanne ]
[ Li Qing ]
[ Mui Jie ]
[ Shania ]
[ Tricia ]
[ Wee Hwa ]
[ Wenjun ]
[ Winnie ]
[ Yu Xuan ]