blackaltis - 412

My Toyota uses: Shell cylinder oil, Shell fuel (sometimes ExxonMobil), runs on 16" Bridgestone MY-01 Sports Tourer, has the broquet fuel charger fitted, Cool n Lite tinting, Hella horn n has a front strut bar fitted!

Monday, September 25, 2006


Photo taken on our wedding day Sat 240404

The oral for P1 to 5s starts this week. I wish them all the best as they prepare for the written papers which will be in about 2-3 weeks. May you all pass with flying colours and have a well-deserved break after that. This is a very stressful period for all of you preparing for the exams and at the same time having to cover the last few topics which will be tested. Be sure to have a balance between studies and keeping fit. The last thing you wish for is to fall sick at this crucial period.

I spent a good part of today nursing my running nose! Been having it since yesterday. Really do not wish to fall sick during this period when I have so much stuff to do. Due to this, I don't think it is advisable for me to go for a run. Would love to actually!!!
I was supposed to meet the YCM staff regarding the project proposal but he called me this morning saying that they just need some further details so it saved me a trip.
Tomorrow I have an appt with a school counsellor from my coursemate's contract school. We are going to speak to them about special needs and Sg on its way to being an inclusive society.
I got another mtg with my 101 gp on Wednesday noon. As time is tight, we got to get down to business swiftly.
I am meeting Aaron on Thursday for 102 gp assgn. Still have not fixed a venue but will most probably be somewhere central.
Friday? Well no prizes for guessing where I will be....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




MY Links!
[ Aaron ]
[ Bibiana ]
[ Christine ]
[ Chloe ]
[ Crystal ]
[ Ee Lee ]
[ Frederica ]
[ Hai Song ]
[ Hwee Ying ]
[ Jeslyn]
[ Jingyu]
[ Joanne ]
[ Li Qing ]
[ Mui Jie ]
[ Shania ]
[ Tricia ]
[ Wee Hwa ]
[ Wenjun ]
[ Winnie ]
[ Yu Xuan ]