blackaltis - 412

My Toyota uses: Shell cylinder oil, Shell fuel (sometimes ExxonMobil), runs on 16" Bridgestone MY-01 Sports Tourer, has the broquet fuel charger fitted, Cool n Lite tinting, Hella horn n has a front strut bar fitted!

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Praise the Lord! I am much better already! Think I should be able to have a good sweating session tomorrow morning after fetching Angela to work.

I realised that I have not taken a walk down Orchard for quite a while. I was supposed to meet my group members at OG building. (previously known as Orchard Pt which is next to Centrepoint) Apparently, the change in name must have occurred pretty recently as my street directory does not reflect it. BTW, it is the latest edition! Somehow I managed to find it. I did not want to drive down but I had some errands to run therefore I could not get down in time by MRT or bus. The parking charges came out to $4 for just a little over 3 hrs!

I have started on 'that special project'. I only have another 24hrs to complete it. Looks like I have to go full throttle tomorrow morning. I need to get it all ready by tomorrow night.

Shanghai GP this weekend! Will Ferarri and Schumi do it again? Let's see......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




MY Links!
[ Aaron ]
[ Bibiana ]
[ Christine ]
[ Chloe ]
[ Crystal ]
[ Ee Lee ]
[ Frederica ]
[ Hai Song ]
[ Hwee Ying ]
[ Jeslyn]
[ Jingyu]
[ Joanne ]
[ Li Qing ]
[ Mui Jie ]
[ Shania ]
[ Tricia ]
[ Wee Hwa ]
[ Wenjun ]
[ Winnie ]
[ Yu Xuan ]