blackaltis - 412

My Toyota uses: Shell cylinder oil, Shell fuel (sometimes ExxonMobil), runs on 16" Bridgestone MY-01 Sports Tourer, has the broquet fuel charger fitted, Cool n Lite tinting, Hella horn n has a front strut bar fitted!

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

I watched the SI (Sg Idol) results show last night. Though I would have preferred Jon to win, I congratulate Hady on being crowned the new SI. I believe both of them can bring even more vibrancy into the music and entertainment industry. One has great vocal ability whilst the other has the edge of being more marketable. However, 1 thing that really surprised me was the winning margin. It is 7% higher than the 63% which Taufik garnered in the first season.

I went with my course mate at her contract school to have a few words with their counsellor regarding special needs/disabilities and how inclusive a society Sg is at this point in time. I must say she gave us a very valuable insight into what is happening on the ground and whilst the top level plans the long term strategies, there must be a match during the execution process else there is a mismatch in achieving the goals and objectives.

The rest of the day was spent at home reading up and doing some work. At least I am feeling slightly better. Think I should be able to go for a run tomorrow morning. The reason is that having just consumed a really heavy dinner, the amount of calories and carbohydrates has to be burnt out! Had a gathering at a uni friend's place this evening. It was a sumptuous meal. That is why I need to go running badly!!

I've got a meeting to attend tomorrow morning in town to discuss the 101 group assignment. I am considering taking the MRT instead of driving as I do not want to incur the parking charges. Since we are meeting at 11am, there is no charge entering Orchard but the parking charges can be pretty hefty.

I have started on a 'special' project but have to complete it fast. I will not reveal what this project is. Only time will tell......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




MY Links!
[ Aaron ]
[ Bibiana ]
[ Christine ]
[ Chloe ]
[ Crystal ]
[ Ee Lee ]
[ Frederica ]
[ Hai Song ]
[ Hwee Ying ]
[ Jeslyn]
[ Jingyu]
[ Joanne ]
[ Li Qing ]
[ Mui Jie ]
[ Shania ]
[ Tricia ]
[ Wee Hwa ]
[ Wenjun ]
[ Winnie ]
[ Yu Xuan ]