blackaltis - 412

My Toyota uses: Shell cylinder oil, Shell fuel (sometimes ExxonMobil), runs on 16" Bridgestone MY-01 Sports Tourer, has the broquet fuel charger fitted, Cool n Lite tinting, Hella horn n has a front strut bar fitted!

Thursday, September 28, 2006

I have completed my 'special' project

I stayed up until 3am this morning to complete my 'special' project. As I did not want to drag it into the day since I was meeting Aaron, I decided to bite the bullet and completed it.

I met up with Aaron at the New York cafe along CityLink Mall. It is quite a nice place but then the prices are also 'nice'. However, it is not everyday that I patronise such places.

It's children's day tomorrow! For the graduating P6s, this will be your last children's day. In just another 93 days, you all will be in your respective secondary schools embarking on a new chapter in your schooling life. As you savour your last couple of weeks as a child before you become a teenager, I hope that you will cherish the friendships formed over the years. In your respective classes or groups, you all have laughed, slogged, cried, motivated, encouraged, some even quarrelled,....but above all the bonding and friendship is something that will last a long time. For now, focus on your PSLE and excel in it. You all are high achievers.

As for the rest, 2006 sailed by faster than the speed of Schumacher's Ferrari. Likewise, many of you have had good times, not so good times etc etc...... The SA2 is coming. Focus on doing well and you have the year end break to enjoy. Concentrate and do well!!

Perhaps you all could organise an outing during the Nov and Dec holidays. Cycling and BBQ at east coast? Bowling?......The list can go on......Please don't get distracted by this as it is the exam period!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




MY Links!
[ Aaron ]
[ Bibiana ]
[ Christine ]
[ Chloe ]
[ Crystal ]
[ Ee Lee ]
[ Frederica ]
[ Hai Song ]
[ Hwee Ying ]
[ Jeslyn]
[ Jingyu]
[ Joanne ]
[ Li Qing ]
[ Mui Jie ]
[ Shania ]
[ Tricia ]
[ Wee Hwa ]
[ Wenjun ]
[ Winnie ]
[ Yu Xuan ]