blackaltis - 412

My Toyota uses: Shell cylinder oil, Shell fuel (sometimes ExxonMobil), runs on 16" Bridgestone MY-01 Sports Tourer, has the broquet fuel charger fitted, Cool n Lite tinting, Hella horn n has a front strut bar fitted!

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

More sunset pics




Sunset pics taken at Cottesloe Beach and along the Freeway North, Perth Western Australia.

I hope all of you who came to visit my blog liked the sunset pictures. I will probably post some nature shots tomorrow. I have lots of such photos but quite a number of them are in the form of 4R photos. They were taken during my varsity days and back then, it was still the good'ol film type. Wonder if there is a way to convert them into 'soft' copies so that I can store them into my HDD. Therefore, anyone who browses through my photo albums of my time in Perth, all of them will ask me the same question, "Did u go there to study or to enjoy yourself?" My answer, both!!

The air quality was much better today. Although the haze was still visible, it was a way better compared to yesterday. However, despite the better air quality today, I started the day on the wrong note.

First, we got up late. Though it was only ten minutes, that proved costly as I reached school just after 8.15am which I define as the critical hour. All the free car park lots were taken leaving only the charged ones. As I had a 8.30am class, I had no choice but to incur the parking charges. And if that was bad enough, it rained just as I had parked the car. Thankfully it was not a thunerstorm but just a heavy drizzle. But, the drizzle was enough to dirty the car. Nonetheless, I am thankful that I managed to get through today and ended it off with a 12km run.

I managed to get more MP3s from my course mate Joanne. My collection has swelled and majority of the songs are the 80s, 90s and beyond. So I now have a lot more songs to keep me company when I am using the computer.

Tomorrow is the start of the PSLE. May ALL the P6s do well and qualify for the sec sch of their choice. Read carefully, think and tackle the questions within the stipulated time. Go 4 the A*s!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




MY Links!
[ Aaron ]
[ Bibiana ]
[ Christine ]
[ Chloe ]
[ Crystal ]
[ Ee Lee ]
[ Frederica ]
[ Hai Song ]
[ Hwee Ying ]
[ Jeslyn]
[ Jingyu]
[ Joanne ]
[ Li Qing ]
[ Mui Jie ]
[ Shania ]
[ Tricia ]
[ Wee Hwa ]
[ Wenjun ]
[ Winnie ]
[ Yu Xuan ]