blackaltis - 412

My Toyota uses: Shell cylinder oil, Shell fuel (sometimes ExxonMobil), runs on 16" Bridgestone MY-01 Sports Tourer, has the broquet fuel charger fitted, Cool n Lite tinting, Hella horn n has a front strut bar fitted!

Saturday, September 30, 2006

Last quarter of 2006


My Sheares Bridge Run number tag

Tomorrow marks the start of the last quarter of 2006. I already noticed that some retail shops are starting to sell Christmas stuff. Not surprising as Dec 25 is only 85 days away. I have already started spinning KennyG's Christmas album and also the Hillsongs one. I may be early but it is only around this time of the year that you can play these songs!

Today was quite uneventful. Only went to Blk 155 for lunch and then went for a 15k run as the weather was so cooling! I have only 8 weeks to the Stanchart Marathon on paper but I should stop the full scale vigourous training at least 2 weeks prior to that in order not to tire myself out prematurely. That was advice from season runners. And 1 of my friends who is taking part in the StanChart Marathon suggested keeping the number tags as a memento.

So this is the start to a kaleidoscope to a whole range of number tags!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




MY Links!
[ Aaron ]
[ Bibiana ]
[ Christine ]
[ Chloe ]
[ Crystal ]
[ Ee Lee ]
[ Frederica ]
[ Hai Song ]
[ Hwee Ying ]
[ Jeslyn]
[ Jingyu]
[ Joanne ]
[ Li Qing ]
[ Mui Jie ]
[ Shania ]
[ Tricia ]
[ Wee Hwa ]
[ Wenjun ]
[ Winnie ]
[ Yu Xuan ]